Wednesday, July 21, 2010

7.21.10

You might be wondering what's been going on with me as of late, to be honest, nothing too exciting to report.

Just going to work, as usual. Looking for a new bedroom apartment (for us and Jenny & Diego), and looking for tickets for the Capitol Hill Block party...

Thankfully, I'm 90% sure I have secured 3-day passes for the CHBP! Which would be really, really, awesome considering I REALLY wanted to go on Friday, but because Ruines was suppose to play a show up here on Friday, I didn't buy the tickets because, well family comes first, ya know? But, now that my weekend has cleared up, and this is one of the few weekends that lines up with a music festival worth going to, I'm pretty darn excited! :D

There are very few things in the world that I love more than experiencing live music! Something about the rib cage rattling bass, and the deafening music, that makes me SO happy! And the dancing, and the singing! I love it all! I bought my SF Outside Lands Tickets thinking I had that weekend off from work, but I don't, and really, I can't afford to fly down to SF for the concert anyway...So I'm just going to sell those, and use some of that "live music money" to pay for this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment