Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weekend Warriors

I had so much fun this past weekend! Omied and Mike got here around 12am Thursday morning, and we kicked the weekend off with playing "Last Night On Earth" (Thanks Sahar!) which is this really intense/hard strategy zombie game. I had Friday-Sunday off, so the rest of the weekend was made up with lots of touristy things like going to Pike's Place Market, the International District, the University District, Phinney Ridge, etc. etc.

Saturday night, we had a little party, and it was lots of fun! In addition to Omied and Mike (and of course me, Kyle, Jenny & Diego) Carly, Caitlin, Scott and Danny also came by to par-tay! There was lots of margaritas & beer floating about! We played Kings Cup, Concentration, and drunk Scattegories (because we're awesome)!

It was so fun having people over, and it seems as if Carly & Caitlin got along well enough that Jenny and I can have girl dates/nights with them! Woo Hoo! :D

Sunday was also a lot of fun, the only downside was the fact that our lunch totally sucked :( Ok Noodle (one of our favorite restaurants) was taking a break until 5pm, and we were starving, so we tried a brand new place a few restaurants up...and it was pretty lame. The portions were tiny, our drinks were mediocre, and the food was pretty mediocre. Omied and Kyle were the only ones who actually enjoyed their food, and that was because they got sushi...so maybe it'll be a place where they can get sushi...but honestly, I don't think we'll ever go back!

Last night, me, Mike, Omied, and Kyle all went out for drinky-drinks...we ended up going to the Highline because it was late and I was hungry, and it's really the best choice for me that late at night, lol...it was a lot of fun. Kyle really enjoyed the beer they got (Maddy's) and my Strawberry Fields was even better than the last time I got it (tough to believe, I know!) After eating and drinking, we decided to be merry over by the Air Hockey table! I don't know what it was, but I kicked so much ass! Seriously, I went "around the world" twice...to the point where the guys all started cheating and making up unfair scores, but jokingly, of course. They all know I wiped the floor with their faces, lol. It was pretty awesome :] I'm also fairly certain that the Highline had never seen such an intsense Air Hockey tournament...seriously, every couple of minutes, the puck was flying off of the table and out somewhere! My knuckles and my middle finger nail took quite a beating, but that didn't stop the ass whopping...alright, I guess that's enough gloating!

I'll post pictures when I'm not at work, because there are many epic ones, lol :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay to fun weekends! You have to elaborate on this zombie game, sounds so fun!

    ReplyDelete