Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

Halloween weekend was pretty fun! We all went to my boss' birthday/halloween bash, I went dressed as steampunk little red riding hood, Kyle accompanied me as steampunk big bad wolf...(I'll post pictures of our costumes as soon as I can! Promise, promise!) Jenny was Minnie (so cute!) and Diego went as Kenny Fucking Powers, lol...Carly went as herself (didn't have the time/money to spend on a costume) annnd we went all the way out to Puyallop to the Meeker Mansion which is a beautiful haunted house. It was all decked out with scary props, and because it is both a historical monument and haunted, there was only one photographer allowed (not me! lol) :( But as soon as she gets her pictures up, I'll post them over here! :)

Also, slightly related to Halloween, Kyle and I went and saw the lovely Ingrid Michaelson at the Showbox SODO...I say slightly related because the band came out with hooded robes on looking super scary, lol...and it was probably because it was near Halloween :)

But more on concerts in the next post! Tonight Kyle, Jenny, and I are going to see The Head and The Heart over at Neumos...and tomorrow night Kyle and I are going to Ben Gibbard's charity concert at the Crocodile! :)

Happy November everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of your costume! Sounds truly adorable and fitting :)

    PS: I'm jealous of your musical life! How fun, enjoy the concerts!

    ReplyDelete