Thursday, January 13, 2011

This past week...

I flew home for the weekend (somehow we didn't miss our flight!)...
The 5th annual Baby Jesus party on Friday was a blast and a half...
I witnessed through watery happy eyes as my best friend became someone's loving wife...
I partied a little too hard at the amazing Shout House on 4th ave in celebration of the aforementioned marriage...
I had my last dinner at Sipz for a long while....I'll miss you vegan sushi :(
I finally lost an air hockey game, as well as a bet involving pies being thrown in my face...
I said goodbye to my dear sweet family possibly until next November...
It snowed in Seattle again, long and hard enough that Kyle and I threw snowballs with Dex, made a snowman named Dennis, and of course, made snow angels side by side :)

We forgot our camera, so I have to wait until Sahar finds the time to upload the San Diego related pictures...and video of me getting pied in the face, hah...so until then, here are some pictures from Kyle and I's snow-venture!













2 comments: