Friday, December 11, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside...



BBrrrr...it's been record lows the past few days up here in the Emerald City. There's ice on the ground, and a snow storm heading towards us this weekend!

It's a good thing our heater doesn't work...oh wait. hah, sigh...on the bright side, if we close the bathroom door&bedroom door, the central part of our apartment stays a lot warmer! The downside being going to the bathroom is like going to the bathroom in your refrigerator. And we've been avoiding the arctic circle (the bedroom) and sleeping out here on the sofa bed because it's warm from us sitting on it all day, and this is where the warm blankets are.

I think I'm going to bake cookies to warm up the house and add a bit of delicious joy into our lives, hehe! :) I've been bent on baking ever since some neighbors came and borrowed some flour & sugar from us yesterday...Kyle answered the door in pink flannel PJs (hahaha, his pjs were dirty, so I let him borrow mine) they were 2 teenage girls, hahaha :D don't tell him I told you about that...but anyway, I'm going to go bake up a storm! I'll post pictures of the creations later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment