Monday, December 7, 2009

Jamie Bean and Drew Drop

I didn't mention an important part of my trip to San Diego in my other post, so here's a little secret for you: there are two little boys who stole my heart well over a year ago, and still have a giant hunk of it to this day...the secret is that I hope they keep it forever.


Jamie Bean and Drew Drop I call them affectionately...they are the most darling, trouble-making, intelligent little boys I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. I hope we'll always stay friends...and to be quite honest, being around them makes me want to have baby boys...though I know I'd love baby girls too...haha.


Though their professions change often, last time I saw them, they were mutants, they are now currently spies, well, Drew was a cowboy spy...they'll always be my 'lil monsters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment