Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hello, friend!

I know, I know...I used to be so good to you little blog! I used to fill you up with pictures and words, and you'd hold onto those memories for me and share them with whoever came across them.

But lately, I've been cold, and distant, I haven't given you any attention :(

So, honestly, I apologize, and please let me try to make it up to you!

First, you should know that life is currently still really busy, when I'm not at work, I'm at home working, so there is very little down time for me to decompress and blab about my life. This past week has been pretty fun...Jenny and I made a joint dinner, and it was pretty damn tasty! She made these bomb veggie potstickers, and I made General Tso's Tofu with broccoli and bell peppers :) We went to Gasworks park, as well as Volunteer park...we went up the water tower and there was a beautiful view of the city at sunset :)

Kyle, Dexter and I had a fun adventure day...we went out to our secret spot and played with the flying squirrel (his Frisbee like toy), then we walked to Petsmart where we bought his raincoat. It hasn't rained since we bought it, but I'll post pictures of him in his coat soon, it's ridiculously cute!

We played a game of King's Cup with Four Lokos...which turned out to be a bad idea for me personally, hah. I drank too much and got sick :( I have a good alcohol tolerance, up until a certain point, which I normally don't break, honestly, the last time I was drunk and threw up was over a year ago when Kyle and I were still living in San Diego! But anyway...

Today is Sanya's birthday! He's been my best friend for so long, and it sucks because I honestly haven't seen him since last winter break :( But, I bought him this great CD of an artist that I LOVE, and the only place to buy their album (it's their first) is at this little local music store, so I know he'll really enjoy it :)

Saturday is Linda's birthday! My parents are meeting her and Chris out in Vegas (she's there for business right now and is just extending her stay to include her birthday, because really, why not? haha) I wish I could meet up with them :( But, I bought her this adorable clutch from Matt by Matt & Nat that I saw on their website, and it is just SO her :)

Kyle's birthday is in 8 days! It's so exciting! I possibly have an amazing surprise being set up for him, fingers crossed that things work out...and I actually know what I want to get him for his birthday, haha :)

Anyway, that's my story for now! I'm just gonna sit here, enjoy my day while eating some cookies (Skydottier=best cookies evah!) and my berry applesauce :)

No comments:

Post a Comment