Friday, September 24, 2010

Kyle Anthony Mafnas!

Yesterday was Mr. Mafnas' 21st birthday, and it was quite a happy birthday if I do say so myself, haha :)

A quick summary of the day's events:

I made him brunch consisting of vegan french toast, hash browns, and veggie sausages...with coffee and a hint of love :)

For presents he received his much needed phone case (he lost the microfiber case it came with), it is pretty neat, and doubles as a stand if he wants it to. I also bought him the car kit for his phone, so that he no longer endangers his/our lives while driving and looking at the gps at the same time, hehe :) Love letters, and a very special afternoon of games also count as presents, at least in my book :)

For dinner we went to this cute/fun restaurant over in Ballard called La Isla...it was Puerto Rican/Carribean cuisine, and Kyle ordered his first legal drink (I don't count the beer he bought at midnight) a classic Mojito, and I had a Carribean Crush...which amounted to be too much of a drink for me (it was quite harsh, but it was just a bunch of rum...including Bacardi 151!) so we switched, also because I like lime more than he does :)

For Dessert I had baked him the most awesome cake ever! I took our prized special sammich (peanutbutterbananacinnamon) and turned it into a Cakewich! I ordered the bread mold online, and it was basically a giant yummy cake, that blew his mind, as I knew it would :D

I forgot the camera at home during dinner :( but we took pictures with his phone! So I'll post those when I get a hold of them :)

So, here's to you babe! You are my sunshine in this overcast city of ours, and you make me feel golden! I love you! I hope you enjoyed your birthday :)

p.s. in case you're wondering why I'm so awful with posting pictures recently, I realized I've yet to whine and complain about how I dropped my laptop while an SD card was in the slot, and got it jammed in there...and then after being able to remove it, my slot is having trouble reading cards...as in it doesn't do it anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment