Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Mister Dexter




Having a puppy has been a lifelong dream for both Kyle and I...we both grew up puppy deprived, so you can't really blame us for getting a puppy! Haha...Dexter is such a sweetheart, he will kill you with kisses, seriously, heart-melting is a problem around the house these days! His housebreaking has been difficult, but overall, not too bad. Yesterday he only had 1 accident! Trust me, that's way better than what it used to be! Thank goodness for stronger bladder muscles...too bad it also means he's growing up! He's already visibly bigger than when we first got him!

He knows "sit", "shake", "lie down", and he's almost perfected "roll over"! He's pretty good at "stay" depending on his mood, but really, he's so smart! And CUTE, did I mention cute?? Hehehe

I absolutely love my little man :)

No comments:

Post a Comment