Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Post in 2010

I know it's a little late...but here it is...my first thoughts in the new year.

All I can say is that little 'ole me is striving for greatness, and hopefully this year will be a good one (though to be honest, it feels like I'm about "due" for a bad year).

I want to continue to do well in school, find a job that I enjoy, maybe do an internship on the side, work out frequently, save some money for travels this summer, figure out what I want to do with me life, and overall, be happy.

School starts next week! I just bought books, which reminds me that I need to sell last quarter's books! I'm kind of excited for classes, I'm taking an Environmental Issues course, a Geology lab, and a Human Sexuality course.

I've got a fancy new camera as my companion, and I can't wait to take pictures back home!

Things have been a little emotionally shaky for me recently, but it's all fixable. I was just feeling unloved/abandoned/forgotten by some friends...however, I was just being overly emotional, and after a good hang out session, I'm feeling better. Hopefully this Friday will bring me the comfort I need!

Overall, I'm very excited because I think/hope this year is going to be a good one! I turn 21, my sister turns 15, I'm going to get a job/finally finish settling into a new life in Seattle, I'm going to stick my to my "resolution" of getting into shape because hopefully (given that we save enough money) we're going to Costa Rica this summer! We got invited by a friend of ours, and I really want to make it happen! However, it'd be nice not to feel self conscious in a bathing suit, and seeing as it's Costa Rica, and I'm assuming much time will be spent in a bathing suit, it's my leading goal to getting fit (and of course to be healthy and yada yada yada). Kyle's brother's graduating from high school, so is the twin's brother! Little Paul Gordon might actually be going to UW, so maybe I'll be seeing him around the city! I've even got a friend (I won't mention names because nothing is certain yet) who's considering moving to Seattle! Lots of excitement! :)

Hurray for the New Year!
I wish everyone a happy and successful 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment