Sunday, January 24, 2010

What an Ordinary Life!

So I've been "distracted" this week, I guess...at the very least, I totally forgot about my little blog! So sorry!

Anyway, my week was...pretty ordinary. Lots of reading/studying. A good amount of shopping...mostly groceries...oh, and my poor loofah died, so I bought a new one...as well as a comfy fuzzy sweater :)

I've been reading the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series, and can I just say they are ADDICTING! But they're kids books, so I read through them super quickly, but they're entertaining! I read the 3rd one in one sitting...about 4 hrs...sadly, I had bought the 4th and 5th ones on Amazon like a week ago, and they're not getting here for so long! Like the beginning of February long! And THEN Amazon decided to split up my shipping to "benefit" me except for the fact that they're sending me the 5th one first :(

Oh, my brother got arrested for Thursday night...not for anything serious. Not for anything, actually. My parents own a dealership, and he was just getting his car from the lot. Cops thought he was breaking in...one ridiculous big misunderstanding. Sure, the cops can catch my brother "breaking" in, but they couldn't catch any of the real criminals who've broken into their place.

I aced my psych exam, which was super awesome! I have so much work due by Monday though :(

Sigh, my life is kind of boring, sorry world! lol :)

No comments:

Post a Comment