Friday, August 6, 2010

Ikea Trip

Is it horrible that I love Ikea?

If you think it is, you have my permission to move on with your day and pretend that you didn't see this post :P

One of the things I love about Ikea is the Vegan Swedish Yellow Pea Soup:

(as soon as I knew we were making a trip to Ikea, I prayed to the vegan gods that the Swedish Yellow Pea soup was on the menu! I was SO excited when I saw that it was!)
(Here's a picture of my favorite soup in the whole world, no seriously. Nothing is as comforting and creamy and thick, as well as oh-so-delicious! I dream of making this from scratch at home, maybe one day I'll find the right recipe!)

While walking around Ikea, I stumbled across a few things that I loved so much I had to photograph:


(it looks like a dandelion, so delicate and whimsical)

(the paper flowers and wire make me believe I could recreate this...however, the plastic sphere around the bulb makes me think otherwise :\ )

(aren't these darling??)

No comments:

Post a Comment