Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Wed-nes-day!

New developments in my little corner of the world:

  • A little bit of a pay raise.
  • Planning to spend lots of monies on Friday (Ingrid Michaelson concert tickets and Ben Gibbard concert tickets, so obviously, it's money well spent!)
  • I made a batch of Banana Walnut muffins that are to die for! (long gone now!)
  • Classes for the Fall quarter are all picked out
  • Still struggling to figure out when exactly I can apply for residency
  • Watching Dexter (it's a great show, almost done with the first season)
  • Finally started Anna Karenin (it's been on my to-read list for evah) and I'm only in part three, but I love it and hope it never ends :)
  • I'm keeping up with practicing cutting hair (last night I cut both Kyle and Diego's hair, as well as my bangs)...for the pure sake of being cheap and not wanting to spend monies at salons.
  • The search for an apartment has been narrowed down to (essentially) two apartments. One I didn't see (costs less) but sounds great and the boys really like it...the other I did see, and it is great, plus the complex has a bunch of nice extra amenities and is very aesthetically pleasing!
  •  Photography has kind of loss it's appeal lately, probably because I take so many pictures at work.
  • I made "Chicken Alfredo" for dinner, and despite how yummy it is, I wish I had spinach to add to it :(
  • I had the most awkward morning, full of lots of unpleasant activities that I don't feel comfortable sharing here, or anywhere really, lol.
  • I'm considering joining "The World is Fun"...which (if you don't feel like looking it up) is basically a volunteer group for people ages 20-30...it might be a nice way to make some more friends.
  • I REALLY want to go to "Exhibitchin'" but I don't know if I have anyone to go with...I'll ask my one friend over 21, but if she says no, well, I'm s.o.l. because I'm sure as heck not going alone...
  • I'm le tired, so goodnight :)
p.s. I recently joined www.weheartit.com and let me tell you, I definitely heart it! haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment