Friday, August 27, 2010

Some updates

We're almost done moving...believe it or not.

We've been completely out of our old apartment and only have to finish unpacking everything. The kitchen is all done, our bathroom is all done, Jenny & Diego's room/bathroom have been done. All that's left is the living room and our bedroom! So hopefully we'll finish that up sometime soon.

I don't really know where this came from, but my stomach is trying to kill me, while we were building the entertainment center yesterday I just had to stop and take breaks because I was in so much pain, but we got it built, and then I had to just stop and lie down. Jenny came home and she helped Kyle lift it up, they went to meet up with Diego at Borders where they met the infamous Zak Wylde! I stayed home with my monstrous little puppy, better known as Dexter. He's so crazy, lol. But I love him :) He's so smart! He learned how to shake in only a matter of minutes! I'm working on rolling over, to add to his list of tricks. He sits and lies down really well :)

My updates aren't exciting, haha, but it's all I have! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment