Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Girl Day!

One of the things I love about living with Jenny is that she has incredible mind-reading powers (or maybe blog reading powers? haha). Yesterday we decided to indulge in ourselves :)

It all started with a fun Mani-Pedi at this little hole in the wall place...it wasn't too expensive, and our nails look fabulous! The pedi chairs were massage chairs (omg, what a luxury, lol) and as if that wasn't enough, we got shoulder rubs while receiving the manicures :) Honestly, my nails haven't looked this nice in SO long (I went classic french because I figured it'd be easier than trying to make sure my outfits complemented my nail color, lol). Also, I haven't painted my toe nails in years...I forgot how much I like painted toe nails. They take normal looking feet, and make them cute :)



After a relaxing and fun time getting our nails done, we went to Starbucks and got Peppermint Mochas and then went to see Tangled. Seriously, Tangled is the best/cutest/funniest/saddest animated film I've seen since Up (yes, Up is still my all-time favorite, but this is a pretty close second!). If you haven't already, go see it! Now! :)


After the movie, we went home to make dinner, eat pumpkin cheesecake, and caught up on Gossip Girl. OMG, last night's episode was insane!!! I can't believe we have to wait until the shows come back from holiday break :[

2 comments:

  1. tehee sounds like fun :)

    reminds me of the obese Fashion Valley movie dates we used to have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaawww obesity!! so...much...cheesecake! lol :)

    ReplyDelete