Thursday, December 9, 2010

Me, me, me.

Operation self-improvement is going well so far!

Jenny and I joined LA Fitness yesterday, and can I just say, it feels good to work out. We're going back today, and tomorrow morning we have our 1 free session of working with a personal trainer. I really like it, doing something that makes me feel good. :)

The gym is only 5 minutes away, which is very convenient, and it's really big and clean. It was also neat considering our "cute girl discount" was way better than Jenny's Starbucks discount :) tehehe!

I'm going to start planning/making healthier food. Not to say I eat unhealthy, at all, but it could be healthier, I'm just usually too lazy to go that extra mile. But not anymore, girl power has been our motto recently, and I'm totally digging it!

Today might not have started out so great (my hair looks awful and I got a flat tire on my way to work), but I'm really looking forward to going to the gym tonight :)

If I wasn't so embarrassed of my flabby body, I'd post before & after pictures...but I'll just (hopefully) post pictures once I reach my goal :)

1 comment: