Saturday, September 26, 2009

Friday, I'm in Love!

Kyle and I kind of slept in today, we didn't end up falling asleep until like 3am last night, so we were super passed out all through my family's noisy morning routines. I woke up around 12 and Kyle woke up shortly after, haha. We eventually managed to roll out of bed and shower just in time to be slightly late to pick Sahar up from school. With us arriving like 20 minutes late, it's just like old times :) haha


Afterwards, we decided to go out to eat, and after sitting in front of a Pick Up Sticks for like 20 minutes, decided that we should do multiple things at once, and Kyle called the Twins (Chris & Brian) and asked them if they wanted to hang out/eat. So we drove out to La Jolla & picked them up, then we went over to the UTC mall. We were walking around the food court for a bit, Sahar decided that she wanted Panda Express, so we head that way. As a joke, I tell her to ask for a discount because she's wearing her WWF shirt which has a Panda on it, and she laughs and I know she's not going to say anything. So we get up there and order her Orange Chicken, and the lady tells us that they're going to give us a 10% discount because she's wearing a panda shirt!! It was hilarious! I couldn't believe it, I thought they were just kidding, but nope, sure enough, right on the receipt it says a 10% promotional discount!! It totally was a highlight of my day, haha.
I got some Great Khans to much on, which was super good as usual :)


After eating, walking around the mall, and being stuck in traffic, we eventually made it back to my house. We all hung out for a bit, but the boys eventually took off to hang out, and I spent time with my mommy and Sahar. We decided to go shopping for my Uncle's birthday present, he's having a pool party tomorrow.


Speaking of tomorrow, we're going to have a super busy day! First my uncle's birthday party, then we're hanging out with Chrissy & Chris, and then we're going to Jenny's going away party! It's going to be such a fun day (hopefully) but I know I'm going to be exhausted tomorrow night! But, that's okay, I know it's going to be worth it...hanging out with everyone has been so much fun...I kind of forgot what having a social life was like, haha. But making friends has been pretty hard for us to do, hopefully once school starts/we start working we'll make a few friends. It'd be nice not to be so lonely in such a big city so far away from everyone we love. But I honestly can say I miss our apartment, it's nice having a hide out where we can just pretend the rest of the world doesn't matter.


I do miss being my sister's go-to person though...apparently she and Ryan got in some huge dispute because he asked her what her perfect guy would be like, and she basically described Nick (one of her ex-boyfriends/Ryan's best friend) and it got pretty messy, he got really upset and she ended up crying herself to sleep. And I didn't even know about this! I had to find out about it like a week later after chatting with my mom! Sahar also told me this crazy ridiculous story involving air soft guns, the guys she hangs out with, getting the police called on them (they thought they had real guns) and being surrounded by 30 units, having 2 helicopters flying above them, and having a sniper on a tall building semi-far away pointed directly at them in case they did something stupid. I couldn't believe something that crazy and ridiculous could happen and she wouldn't feel inclined to tell me about it...it makes me feel totally out of the loop, which breaks my heart.


Anyway, I'm currently lying in bed in my PJs hoping Kyle comes home soon, I'm super lonely. Everyone else has gone to sleep, my brother & Kyle are both out partying, and I'm all alone in my big dark house, with only the light of this computer keeping me company. Yes, both Kyle & my Brother tried to get me to go hang out with them (separately, not both of them at the same time) but I'm already in PJs and don't really feel like going out. Tomorrow's going to be super busy, so I'd really just like to go to sleep and cuddle with my baby-babe...but the last thing I'm going to do is ask him to come home, mostly because I know he would, and he really should just keep hanging out with his friends, we are leaving in only 3 days...


I guess I'll stop being a pouty baby, I can entertain myself with Gossip Girl re-runs or something :)


Goodnight San Diego!

No comments:

Post a Comment