Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Love Letter

Dear Kyle,


I want you to know, that I want you now, and that I'll want you forever.
I want to fall asleep next to you every night for the rest of my life; ear against your chest, listening to your heart rhythmically beating to the song of love. I want to feel your body as it drifts off to sleep, your breathing slowing, your eyes fluttering, your body warming mine beneath the sheets.
I want to wake up next to you every morning for the rest of my life; arms, legs, and souls entwined. I want us to be a jumble of body parts and a collage of loving hearts.
I want to marry you, not because of societal rules, or religious rules, but because I want to celebrate finding a love as true and beautiful as ours.
I want us to have a cute little house.
I want to live in this cute little house with our cute children, and cute puppies and kittens.
I want to dream of you and me, in our home with our family, every night.
I want to know your dreams, because they're mine too. I want to know your thoughts, because they're mine too. I want to know your feelings, because they're mine too.
I want to experience all four seasons everyday. That way I'll have an excuse to steal your sweater in the fall, cuddle up next to you in the winter, watch the sunshine illuminate your smile in the spring, and watch your barely dressed body in the summer.
I want to remember every single detail of your body, so that when I close my eyes at night, I can dream of the perfect boy; with his perfect smile, his perfect hair, his perfect body, his perfect eyes.
I want to remember every single detail of your thoughts, so that everywhere I go, I can be reminded of you, and all the things you like or dislike.
I want to make you smile when you are sad, ease your worries when you're stressed, make you happy when you are mad, and join you in laughter when all we can do is laugh.
I want to kiss all your boo boos better, and kiss all illnesses away.
I want us to have met for a reason, and I want that reason to be important. I want the reason to be so important, it's bigger than the both of us. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, because you are the most important thing to me, and our love is bigger than the both of us.
I never want to have to say goodbye, in person, on the phone, over the internet; it breaks my heart every time it happens.
I never want to lose the feelings of butterflies fluttering in my stomach, so I won't.
I never want to become immune to the electricity of your touch, so I won't.
I never want to let you go, so I won't.
I never want to forget you, so I won't.


I want a lot of things, but most importantly, I want you.
And now that I have you, I never want to lose you.


Love,
Sety

No comments:

Post a Comment