Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Insomnia? Meet Art

So, it's almost 3 A.M. what...you may ask...am I doing awake?
That's a good question...Kyle passed out an hr ago, however, I'm not really sleepy. (So the tables have turned, my usually nocturnal boyfriend...) I was just lying in bed staring at one of our many empty white walls (we're not legally allowed to nail anything into the walls...and so we bought some mounting putty...but we haven't really tried that out yet) when it dawned on me. I decided that I would guerrilla art our walls while you slept! I was reaching for the mounting putty...when I saw the electric tape, and was suddenly inspired. I grabbed a pair of scissors, sat down and started cutting pieces up. I didn't want to do it in the bedroom because I was afraid that I'd wake up sleepyhead, so I graffitied one of our living room walls...and it turned out mighty cute. I guess all that's left is to post a picture :)




No comments:

Post a Comment