Friday, November 20, 2009

La-Dee-Dah

My stomach feels better today, my heart feels better today, I feel better today!


I've been nom-ing on crackers & white rice...drinking vitamin water...and my digestive system is a little less hateful. There's a bunch of school work that needs to be done, but it's not due until tomorrow/Monday, so I still have sometime to relax...at least a little bit. I picked my classes for the winter quarter, I'm taking Human Sexuality, Physical Geology w/lab, and Environmental Issues & Problems...woo hoo...

As next week approaches, it's definitely easier to just relax a bit, and simply look forward to seeing family/friends. Hopefully my shoes will get here a day early (they're arriving a day after we leave, which I didn't foresee as a problem, otherwise I would've had them shipped to SD!) so that's quite disappointing, I was looking forward to dancing around in them :/ and now they'll just sit and wait for me...poor things...especially because they've had quite a journey (I've been tracking them, haha). We're making an early payment on rent this month because we're coming back at an awkward time...and then once we're home, we get to spend a bum load on the rest of our bills! The joys of being a poor college student!

In other news, I used some left-over spaghetti sauce, threw in mushrooms, spinach, and zucchini, and turned it into lasagna :) I know, I'm quite amazing...I would've photographed it...but it's all gone, whoops!

I also watched 3 episodes of the Atheism Tapes (oh how I love BBC) and found it quite intriguing. Arthur Miller was my favorite interview, but it could be just because he's one of my favorite American playwrights, haha :) he also gets life-time brownie points for marrying Marylin Monroe, haha


As far as recent movie watching, last night I watched SLC Punk, and it was really good, sad and beautiful. Tonight, I'm watching Brick again, the first time I saw it I liked it, and I'm looking forward to watching it again :)


Goodnight, World!

No comments:

Post a Comment