Friday, May 21, 2010

Oh boy!

24 days until Kyle and I's 2 year anniversary!

We've been together for 730 days! It feels like it hasn't been that long, yet simultaneously like we've been together forever!


I have no idea what to get him! lol, but I never really have any "good" ideas...I have a bunch of super cheesy ideas...lol Luckily he doesn't mind super cheesy :)
He's like impossible to surprise though, especially since we live together...hopefully he'll get on a really bad sleep schedule sometime right before the big day so I can work on his presents while he sleeps, lol

Sigh, but still, I don't even know what I'd plan for us. Especially since I'm 99% sure I have work that Monday...

Guys have it so easy >.< all they have to do is make us a CD or buy us pretty jewelry...clothes or shoes...or just make some cheesy card full of "____ reasons why I love you" sort of stuff, and we love it!

But what do you get your boyfriend for a special occasion? I got him that cute ring with our initials on it for Valentine's day...I should've waited, haha.

Oh well, we'll see if I can come up with something good...wish me luck? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment