Monday, May 31, 2010

Sarah Marie Dozier

~Our Senior Prom '07~
On this glorious day, 21 years ago, my beautiful best friend was born, Sarah Marie Dozier (soon to be Durr)! Her lovely mother gave birth to my soul mate, and so I'm forever thankful. Let me clarify, I know Kyle is my soul mate in the romantic sense, but Sarah and I's souls are the different sides of the same coin. She's beautiful, intelligent, and sorry lads, engaged to a man who's her romantic soul mate :)

Dearest Egyptian twin sister goddess, Sehkmet, I love you, and I hope your day is fantastic in every way possible! You're absolutely brilliant, and I can't wait for us to be reunited this verano! Me+You+drinks+sunshine=Summer of Loooove! hahaha! Also, please let's get inked, celebrating our 7 year relationship? :D

Besitos,
Bastie Boo

p.s. we need to take more pictures together! haha

2 comments:

  1. aw, I LOVE YOU, soul-sister-lover!

    p.s. weird. we really don't have any pictures together, lol- i think it's because both of us are far more comfortable behind the camera:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you don't know how true that statement is, lol i cut myself some bangs, and kyle was trying to take a picture of me with them, and even he agrees, i just looked awkward in all of them, hahaha...my face just contorts in different uncomfortable ways...oh well, we can try this summer, yeah? lol

    ReplyDelete