Sunday, May 16, 2010

Palm Pre Plus!

Dear new Palm Pre Plus,
You're my newest, prettiest friend (no offense ladies)! I haven't been on my lappy since friday because Kyle left the power plug for our wifi router in SD, but with my new phone (and of course, data plan) I can now do it all from here! :)
What's funny/awesome is that while we were at the AT&T store, the representative we were talking to was so impressed by Kyle's knowledge, that he told him to apply for a job and gave him his info so he could write him down as a referral! Isn't that randomly cool? He'd get great benefits, reimbursed for his schooling, and awesome discounts :) Plus what better job for Kyle than helping people pick out phones? (well, for now at least!) We were suppose to have a picnic today, but we spent so much time at the store we really ran out of time...oh well :) I'm sure there will be another nice day for picnics and picture taking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment