Saturday, February 13, 2010

Febuary 14th



Valentine's day this year just so happens to also K and I's 20th month anniversary (it feels like it's been longer than that, huh?).



[He's currently sitting next to me cursing and combining profanities in a way few have ever heard...he's playing Tiger Woods online (hahahaha)]

I'm quite excited for tomorrow, I've had to use a lot of restraint to NOT give him his present early! I just want to give it to him and see his face light up! That's all I want, to see him completely over-joyed :)

I've got a few ideas of what to do to celebrate tomorrow, and yes, I'll admit here on my blog that it will be a day of cuteness mixed with the proper amount of sexiness ;) hahaha

I know many girls are harsh critics and find Valentine's day to be a horrible occasion created by the card companies and it exemplifies the loneliness...but to be totally honest...

I LOVE Valentine's Day!

I always have! Single or not, I love that there's a day dedicated to love! When in a relationship, I find it to be the perfect excuse to be incredibly disgustingly cute (which is what I would do all the time if socially appropriate)...and when single, I find it to be a nice day to remind all the people I love that I love them!

So yes, tomorrow will be a day of dangerous levels of cuteness...and it's a good thing Kyle loves cuteness! haha :)
In order to keep as secretive as possible, I'll tell all the details on Monday :)

I hope everyone has a lovely day tomorrow, and remember, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment