Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine's Day



V-day is just 5 days away! How exciting! Now, I know...it's incredibly lame to give in and be all extra mushy/disgusting on a relatively unimportant day...but it just so happens to also be our 20th month anniversary :)


After a lot of research and thinking, I bought Mr. Mafnas the perfect gift...I'd spill all the details here, but I don't know for sure whether or not he looks at this...and just because he might randomly glance this way, I won't say anything. But I'll post a picture of it once it gets here :)  


That is, IF it gets here!! I bought and paid for it last Wednesday...but I still haven't heard if it's even been shipped, which is kind of making me nervous! I KNOW that even if, worse case scenario, it doesn't get here in time, K won't mind...but I'll mind! :(


Anyway, as far as day plans go, I've got some ideas :) But I wish I knew what he was planning so that we could coordinate, haha (yes I'm lame!). So, I've got a handful of ideas depending on the scenario of the day...and I've got some cute little presents to make his day along the way :)


Sigh...I can't wait :D

No comments:

Post a Comment