Sunday, February 7, 2010

Google Voice

So, I created a Google Voice account to create a phone number with a normal Seattle area code, and I have it forward to my cell phone. That way I can keep both of my phone numbers :)  A second nice perk is that Google Voice takes voice mails from both numbers, transcribes them, texts them, and emails the transcription to me. Normal it's pretty good with the transcribing. But to be honest, my friend Claire talks either too fast/rambles a little too much, so it normally messes hers up just a little bit. However, last night she left me a slightly drunken message, making the transcription hilarious! I just HAD to share :)

"Hey it's daddy. It's, Claire give me so long to call you back and I love busy with glimpse of. I know that's kinda related you also. Sorry I'm a little drunk right now, but it marking back to my apartment on my cellphone. I thought I'd call and say hi to you in Thailand. I miss you guys. I love you guys and Hey Mindy tomorrow if you we'd like to see if role homework and stuff, but if you can call you guys back Monday night. Yeah, hopefully that works so sorry for taking so long to get back to you an awful but I love you guys so much. I hope. Seattle's treating you well and I can't wait to talk to you both and if you all your updates. Yeah, sorry. Really job. If you get this. Bye."

No comments:

Post a Comment