Thursday, February 18, 2010

Quiet Day

Kyle left for SD last night...somehow I managed to make it home and park (without scratching the car, lol). So far I'm doing okay...I retreated from the living room into the bedroom last night...just 'cause it felt less lonely...I watched Bedtime Stories on Netflix (it was better than I expected).


This morning I was kind of slow moving...despite the fact that it's a beautiful day outside...I can't really bring myself to go out. Driving in the Jeep makes me nervous, lol...it's so big :/ and parking makes me nervous!


So, instead, I've been keeping busy indoors...I did the dishes, did some laundry, cleaned the kitchen, took care of the excess cardboard boxes...and started an art project, which I'll post a picture of once I'm done with it...


I'm currently killing some time while the paint dries by watching TV...and I've got a potato baking in the oven for lunch :)

 *******************

I would just like to update this and say that my new catch phrase is "Bitch, please!" (thanks MG) ...Craig Ferguson is hilarious...nights are less lonely when spent talking/catching up with friends...I'm quite the procrastinator, but I'm wonderful at it...Peanut Butter Banana Honey Cinnamon Sammiches make me miss Kyle...so does the song (cover) Inside and Out by Feist [just because we both have waaayy to much fun singing along/dancing to that song 'cause we're dorks and will listen to it on repeat all day! haha]
BUT
I survived the first day alone just fine, and I know tomorrow will be okay, I've got a job interview and a few chat dates to keep me company! :)

Nighttime is the worst...but I think I can handle it.
Goodnight World!

No comments:

Post a Comment