Friday, June 25, 2010

2+3=5

2more days off...3more days of work...leaving 5more days until I'm California Bound!

I'm a whirlwind of emotions right now...okay, it's really not that dramatic, but still. I'm done being patient, I just want to do things that I want to do, and not do things I don't want to do. Yes, this is my day to whine...*pouts*


I don't want to be in Seattle, I don't want to go to work, I don't want to clean my apartment, I don't want to be alone anymore...I don't want to do any of that right now.


All I want...is to lay out in the sun and soak it all up. I want to be with Kyle, I want to be with my friends, I want to be with my family. I want to go to Disneyland, I want to be carefree, can't I just disappear? Just for a little bit!


Then I'll come back here and deal with all that other stuff. It's summer time...which is suppose to be lazy summer days. Sigh, it's just not fair. All my other friends are in San Diego being lazy and tanning and laughing and loving. I'm just sitting here pouting. Wishing I too could be lazy and tan and laugh...5 days, I just have to get through 5 days!


As this peppermint chai tea as my witness, I vow to no longer whine. It's only 5 days, afterall, I've been up here all alone for the past 9 days! Only 119 hrs to go...that makes it sound super long, I think I'll stick with 5 days.


p.s. of course, just after I finally give in and buy a dress from Forever21 for Sahar's quince, I find another dress I like better on the Forever21 website...and the day after that, the dress I was IN LOVE WITH on Modcloth that sold out before I could buy it, was restocked this morning...so now I went from no dresses, to 3 dresses, plus a sewing machine, and fabric that should be arriving at some time today. Seriously, I'm BAD at decision making when I don't have Kyle to cross-examine/discuss things with >.<  sssiiiggghhhh...well, at least I have options...though I know for a fact that I'm returning the one I bought at the store because it doesn't cover my upper back at all! And, I'll probably return the dress I bought from Forever 21 online, because it's not as "dressy" nor as elegant as this little beauty I bought this morning:


{aren't the colors and the pearl detail divine?! pure, unconditional love for this darling little dress, I hope I can do it justice!}

No comments:

Post a Comment