Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Secret...

Don't tell anyone...but I've got a little secret...you see, last Saturday night while I was lying in bed half asleep, half awake, something happened...

The title for my cookbook just came to me out of no where...I have the title, I have the theme, I have a general idea of what recipes I want to put into it, and how I want to format it. Now I just have to format/write it all out.

I won't tell you the title now, because I don't want anyone to steal it...but know this, it's cute enough to make you giggle :)

I know there are a lot of things I say I'm going to do, but never do because I don't find the time (one of my biggest and lamest excuses, lol), but I have to write this! It's as if the food gods spoke to me...the whispered the title in my ear, and they knew I couldn't resist!

So now, it's up to me to make it happen, look out world, this cookbook's gonna knock your socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment