Wednesday, June 23, 2010

One Week...

Instead of spending the past week actively doing things, I've just been too tired to do very much aside from going to work, and occasionally working out. All the fun artistic activities I thought I'd be spending my time doing haven't even been attempted.

It's not as if I'm depressed or something, I've actually been fine. Aside from life throwing me a huge curveball, and having it knock the wind out of me, I'm okay. I just have spent my free time reading, and watching movies or TV shows I always wanted to get into (Dead Like Me, and 30 Rock).

So if you've been wondering why I haven't been posting, it's not because every computer I have access to broke...it's not because I'm so lonely/sad that I won't crawl out of bed long enough to post something. I just haven't done much worth writing about. My most exciting adventure was to the mall, I can't resist a good semi-annual sale, and I definitely left the mall a little poorer, but with bags of cute clothes in my arms.

I am now at that halfway point, it's been exactly 7 days since Kyle left, and I only have 7 days left until I'm headed towards the lovely San Diego. I don't think I've ever been so excited to go home...aside from the possibility of not seeing one of my best friends, everyone else is in SD, for the first time in a really long time. It's so exciting, especially because I haven't seen a handful of those friends in about 6 (long) months!

It's going to be so nice to just do all of my favorite things with all of my favorite people! On my must-do list so far I have down Brazilian Bowls, Hookah, The Beach, Balboa Park, & The Del Mar Fair. I also already have plans to see Eclipse with Sahar, Claire, and Olivia on Wednesday night...and I'm having dinner/drinks with Megan Friday night. I don't have official plans with Sarah yet, but trust me, I will be spending A LOT of time with my lovely soul sister! The quince is on Saturday...and Sunday, I'm definitely feeling a giant get-together/BBQ and of course, watching the fireworks.

One week, it's all I have to get through, and I can do it! Being patient is SO annoying, but really, I have no other choice. Unless someone discovered how to fast-forward through time? No? Well, you should all keep trying.

Have a nice day, everyone!

See you soon, San Diego!

No comments:

Post a Comment