Friday, October 30, 2009

Candy Candy!

We watched Hocus Pocus yesterday, and it put me in quite a Halloween-y mood :) It's my favorite Halloween movie...aside from...well, no. It is my favorite! I've seen it pretty much every year of my life! And, in my opinion, Sarah Jessica Parker looks very pretty in it (and I don't think really like her most of the time to be honest...lol)
This morning, I had a super tummy ache, and ended up falling back asleep while Kyle was planning breakfast, so he threw out the trash, and went to the grocery store (because he's a sweetheart) and bought nom-y foods as well as some pumpkins! I'll post pictures once we've painted them, hehe.
And to put me even more in the Halloween Spirit, Kyle's mommy kindly mailed us a Halloween care package! Filled with yummy Halloween candy! It was incredibly nice of her :)

I got an email from Alena (a friend I babysat for) and she was telling be about the Haunted House they're decorating...and I'm very sad I can't be there. The kids in their neighborhood are so adorable, and I'm sure they'll look extra adorable on Halloween :)
Plus, I know that Drew is going to be a Storm Trooper...I bought him the costume as a going away present from me when we moved...He needed the addition to their collection of dress-up clothes, and they had a Jedi costume, as well as Darth Vader...so it was only fitting they needed a Storm Trooper :)
Anyway, I will finish planing my costume (I'm still not sure what to be) and sip on some warm Apple Cider.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment