Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Rumpus!

Rumpus!

Let me start by first stating how extremely excited I am for Where the Wild Things Are! I recently found out that Karen O. (of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs) composed all the music for the movie, and now I'm doubly excited! Rumpus is an example off of the soundtrack, which I hope to own very soon. Though, I'm sure you've all heard at least bits and pieces of All Is Love! I've browsed the songs and adore them all :) Hideaway is definitely a favorite.

So, anyway, I have made a full recovery from the sore throat I've had the past few days, and it is nice to be able to swallow without being in pain! Though this has set me back on blogging/communication/homework...so of the 3 I choose to blog, haha.

So let me sum up today:

After waking up from a crazy dream, Kyle and I decided to make Scrambled Eggs for breakfast. Well, Kyle made Scrambled Eggs, I took out trash/recycling/picked up the mail. While downstairs, a neighbor who I pissed off last week almost ran me over with her car while backing into a spot extremely quickly (on purpose? I think so!). Once I had returned from my near-death experience, Kyle was just finished making the eggs and the milkshake. I told him what happened and washed my hands, he decided he didn't want cold ketchup ruining our breakfast and microwaved the bottle for 15 mins. Yes, that deformed, bubbled double dome bottle is our ketchup bottle now. We then watched the Office until Netflix decided to force us to do homework.
And now we're doing homework...aka I'm writing on this, Kyle's looking at movie times (we're going to see Capitalism: A Love Story tomorrow)

No comments:

Post a Comment