Saturday, October 17, 2009

Newest of News...

So, it's been quite a while since I've posted anything...it's time for a few updates, I suppose!
Since I last wrote a few things have happened...
1. We drove up to Vancouver, B.C. Canada to see Ingrid Michaelson!

2. While there, we ordered our first legal drinks! Kyle had a Rum & Coke, and because they were out of mint, I couldn't get a Mojito...so I just asked the bartender to conjure me up something tasty :)

3. The show was great! Ingrid's so funny, it was my third time seeing her! The first time I saw her was actually Kyle and I's first official "date" hehe :)

4. We got an amazing price on our hotel, and the room was quite luxurious! We had this amazing bath tub that I instantly fell in love with. Oh, and we got fuzzy white bath robes! hehe :)


 
 

5. I have made quite a few delicious meals including my special variation of Chana Masala, a Mexican themed Pizza, and Sety's Spaghetti!

6. I received my new camera (a cute fish-eye lensed lomography camera) who I named Sebastian to A) keep an alliteration between my cameras B)there's a crab on the top of the camera [it's named after Sebastian from the Little Mermaid!]

1 comment:

  1. Sebastian's adorable!! I ALMOST bought myself an old Diana this summer, but je n'ai eu pas beaucoup d'argent à le temps... :(

    Someday!

    p.s. Are you still taking French, missy?

    ReplyDelete