Saturday, October 24, 2009

Things that I love

There are quite a few things that I love. I love cooking, watching movies, our big comfy couch, our soft sheets, doing the laundry (our detergent is deliberately lovely), checking the mail, taking pictures, reading books, listening to music, laughing, smiling....lots of things. But I've come to realize that I love these things even more when I'm doing them with Kyle. Everything is just that much more full of love and happiness. I LOVE living together. Spending our days wrapped in each other's arms. I love that it's cold outside, it's all the more reason to cuddle, and bake cookies. :)
I do miss my friends, and I do miss my family...but is it horrible to love living in a little bit of paradise? I wish we could've found a way to make SD work...but would have been financial suicide to try to do what we're doing/live like we're living in SD. And plus, I kind of like going home to visit, it makes hellos even happier, distance does make the heart grow fonder!
But, every day is not perfect, we have our fair share of grumbles and cases of grouchiness. There are days when I feel like crying about everything. Or when our joking goes too far...same with the tickling (which I believe would be a great form of torture). One of us will pout and hide under the blankets...but to be honest, even these days aren't bad days, mostly, I think, because of our ability to apologize and forgive so willingly. True, most of our "fights" aren't even real, they're mostly just games. But every so often when one of us really is hurt, the sheer love in fixing things makes all the hurt evaporate. To be honest, I'm pretty sure it's impossible for me to be mad at Kyle for more than 5-10 minutes. I love him more than everything, so even when he's being annoying (like now :P) I can't help but love him. Sure, it'd be nice if we could go out right now, but I am aware that he stayed up all night, and sleep is important. So he has about 5 minutes before I go jump on him and wake him up, haha.
I'm so grateful to have him, honestly, he's more than I ever expected to have, I'm so lucky :)
In addition to Kyle, these things have been highlights of the past few days:

(Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Raisin Cookies!)


(Home Made Pazookie! lol)


 (New Toilet! Thank you Management!)



No comments:

Post a Comment