Monday, April 12, 2010

The Chocolate Shoebox


It's a work in progress, but I think it looks good so far, don't you? :) Sure, right now it might just be a nicely painted room full of boxes, but soon it'll be much more than that :) The grand opening is on Saturday, so the next few days will be busy, busy, busy. Today Sadaf was running in and out of the store, always returning with more boxes, lol...I assembled a nail polish stand, and assisted with the assembly of a chair (not the one pictured) and some interior designing, lol :)  Is it weird that I'm already so in love with this job and the owners? lol Brandon's such a stereotypically neurotic teacher :) He talked to himself the entire time while he was on the computer, lol, and while assembling chairs, how silly :) and Sadaf is like feels like a friend I've had for years :)

Not too much to say about today, I spent the first half of my day sitting in front of a little room heater reading a book and signing for packages, then I was helping Sadaf unload the van, Kyle brought me a PB&J and helped set up the wifi/unload some boxes :) Pretty good day if you ask me... hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment