Monday, April 19, 2010

So Hectic/Busy!

Sorry to my dears who read this little blog, I know I haven't posted anything in ages, but I've just been CRAZY busy with work! Yes, it's suppose to be a part time job...but last week I worked 46 hrs! lol, and after coming home from work I've just been passing out from exhaustion, I haven't had the energy to just sit down and write anything, lol. So, where to start?

Our Grand Opening on Saturday went amazing! We honestly had at least 300 that stopped by...the Seattle Animal Rights Group had their meetup at the store as well. What's even greater is how many articles have been written about the shop! Sadaf didn't even need to advertise, everyone else already did so! I could overhear so many people saying things like "I've been waiting for this shop to open for months!" Everyone was so excited for it, and excitement spreads! We had free vegan chocolate samples that everyone was all over...and there was belly dancing at around 4pm, and boy were we busy...I won't disclose real details, but we made a LOT of money :)

Anyway, I was just enjoying my morning coffee when I realized that I hadn't updated this in a while, I'll post pictures from the grand opening a little later :) I have to get ready for work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment