Friday, March 19, 2010

Birthday Wish List!

So, my birthday is 51 days away...which means I've obviously spent a lot of time already thinking about what I want! :) Yes, I realize that's kind of silly. No, I'm not self-absorbed...but this year I turn 21! (Finally, jeez)
[Though, this still means that I can't rent a car...did you know you have to be 24 to do that? Ridiculous!]

Anyway, I don't want much, just a few "essential" items I can't imagine my life without for much longer...yes, you can give me money...and if you HAVE to buy me a gift card, please make sure it's to something useful, lol. (Target, Ikea, Forever 21, Bath & Bodies Works, Victoria's Secret, and Charlotte Russe are acceptable stores)
So, let's start with the top of my list...I mentioned them in a previous post, the lovely Composer lens made by lensbaby which I absolutely NEED! :)

Composer Lens
Macro Kit
Wide Angle Kit
Soft Focus Optic
Summer Straw Hat
Winestein
Lomo Clear Action Sampler Camera
Recipe Binder
Moustache Ring
Cambridge Carry-all Bag
Cruiser!
Retro Bathing Suit -no image, but check it out, it's wwaaayyy cute and my dream suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment