Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm on the prowl...

For a job that is. This is job hunting at it's finest, I will be merciless, and I will become employed!
Yes, I am still sick, BUT I have applied to 8 different jobs today, productive? I think so!
Tomorrow if I'm feeling less disgusting, I'm going to personally drop off a few resumes. Hopefully one of these potential employers bites the bait. I am so ready to work! I mean, sure, my days are usually pretty productive, but there was a reason why in HS I tortured myself with the newspaper, ASB, and endless amounts of clubs. I like being productive! It's sick, really...lol Actually, it's not that bad, but it's just nice to be needed! haha...

All joking aside, I really do hope I get called back from at least one person. I was having a good spree of interviews, but since I've been sick and not actively looking for work, it makes me feel like I've fallen behind :(
Nonetheless, I have now sent out lots of applications, I'm turning some in tomorrow, SURELY someone has to contact me, even if it's just for an interview!

p.s. I saw an ad for this ADORABLE teacup Pomeranian and I don't think I've ever wanted a puppy so badly! Seriously, the little man is TOO CUTE! And, he'd be so easy to hide in our apartment, even as he "grows" no one would notice him! Here are some pictures from his ad:


Honestly, teacup Pomeranians (well, Pomeranians in general) were never on my dog-wish list...the smallest dog on my dog-wish list is a doxie or a corgie....but I WANT this little guy!

Puh-lease, bay-buh (if you're reading this), Puh-lease let me have him!!!

Begging aside...I think we're gonna call his humans tomorrow and see if we can get him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Kyle just told me this) eeeeeeeekkk I'm so excited!! :D x a MILLION

No comments:

Post a Comment