Monday, March 15, 2010

Lensbaby!

For my birthday...I would really like a Composer :


This little lens has the ability to make all of my dreams come true! With the purchase of a few optics, I can virtually have every type of lens I've ever dreamed of...and with the right accessories, I can get the dreamy vintage look of lomography using Daphne (my DSLR) which is honestly something I've been dreaming of being able to do! That way I don't have to worry about getting film developed/scanning the images then throwing them into photoshop...I can just take the picture and already have them in a raw high quality that I can throw into photoshop. There is nothing I want more than this! :)

Another thing I'd like would be a good quality film negative scanner...or just money, so I can buy stuff, lol.
I can't believe my birthday is in only 55 days, lol...yeah, it's not that close...but it's coming! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment