Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Interview...

With A Vampire Human. lol

So, sleeping before something important has never been one of my strongest attributes. I just get so nervous/excited that my mind won't shut up. But, I was in bed by 12am...and I probably fell asleep somewhere around 2am. What's funny is that before going to bed, I realized that I probably should've asked my mom to call me in the morning to make sure I was awake...and then around 7:15 (10 mins before I set my first alarm) I got a phone call from my mom...though, it wasn't intentional. She either purse-called me or butt-dialed me (most likely it was her purse, haha).

Yes, my interview wasn't until 10am...but I know myself well enough to know that setting my alarm around 7:30 should get me there in time. I got up, made some coffee, threw my pants into the machine, took a shower, figured out what top I was wearing, and then I started running out of time (or so I thought)...I checked online and the school was only 15-20mins, but up to 50mins in traffic. I was hurrying to get out the door, and then I realized I didn't figure out what kind of shoes I was wearing...so I threw some on (I wasn't 100% happy with them, but they worked) and ran out. Luckily no one was parked near me, haha, that always makes me nervous when I back out because the lot is so small.

I was driving over to the school and I popped in a good reliable Death Cab mix I made in like, High School, haha. Luckily I didn't get lost, and I got there 15mins early!

The interview went relatively well...talking went perfectly fine, with the adults, haha. I didn't realize that the school is split up into two portions. Little Acorn and Little Acorn Sprouts. I'd be working with the Sprouts, and while the pay is good and the hours would be good. Can I openly admit here that I'm uncertain if I want to work with children between 1 and 2 1/2? Changing diapers isn't something I'd mind doing for my own children...but I don't know if I want to change so many diapers of so many children...and they're so young some of them have difficulty keeping clean. They get slobbery and their noses run all over the place.

I know I want to kids, but ideally, if I'm working with young kids, I'd prefer working with kids at least 4...does that make me horrible? lol...but I don't know quite yet how I feel about all of it, ya know? I'll give it some time, think things through, make sure it's what I really want.

But I don't know if I've even gotten the job yet! hahaha...I'll find out by the end of the week...mmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment