Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sicko Dreaming of Summer

It's official, I feel horrible (i.e. I'm sick). Luckily, I happen to have the best boyfriend in the world, who at 1am goes to the store and buys medicine, my favorite flavor of Gatorade (I can't stand the stuff unless I'm sick, lol), peppermint tea, and some apples! Seriously, he's amazing :)






Also, this little sicko is currently dreaming of summer days...sun bathing, Brazilian bowls, frozen yogurt, pools, the beach, and of course, the excuse of wearing sandals everyday, as well as lots of white, lots of sheer, lots of lace, lots of eyelets, and lots of frills! Here's what I'm dreaming of for my summer attire:


Top Left: Kimchi Blue Lace Inset Cami
Top Right: Kimchi Blue Printed Chiffon Metallic Applique Tank
Bottom Left: Kimchi Blue Lace Cami
Bottom Right: Pins and Needles Lace Open Back Shift Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment