Saturday, March 13, 2010

:[



My throat's been killing me all day! It's so sore :[  it hurts to swallow, and yet it feels dry, so I'm drinking a lot of liquids. I've moved from water to tea though, in hopes that it will help! I've also consumed a bunch of cough drops, though to be honest, they haven't done a thing to make me feel better! How lousy!

Tomorrow we're suppose to be going to Gas Works Park to explore/take pictures, so hopefully I feel up to it! I'll be real upset if I'm getting sick, it'd be incredibly inconvenient. I have finals coming up, so I need to be on top of my game! Not hiding under neath a rock because of illness! Boo woo!

My nose is a bit stuffy, and sneezing hurts...this is not a good sign. I'm incredibly tired and don't feel like doing anything but curling up in bed with a book and my tea (also not a good sign).

Maybe I am sick...but even if I am, I will take Dayquill and still go exploring tomorrow, because I'm a trooper! Prepare for awesome pictures in the next few days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment