Saturday, March 6, 2010

Clean as a Whistle!

I don't think this apartment has every been THIS clean, lol. I did all the laundry, washed all the blankets, vacuumed every room, swifered the kitchen/bathroom, did all the dishes, cleaned the stove/every counter top, cleaned the bathroom, organized and took out the recycling, took out the garbage, etc. etc! It's actually kind of beautiful, hahaha.

After all the cleaning, I took a shower, put on my comfy jammies, ate dinner, and watched the Soloist :)
I'm actually in a really good mood! These past few days went by so quickly! Kyle's flight comes in tomorrow at 12:40pm! :D yyyyaaaaaaaayyyyy!! I have a big bag of lemon/orange flavored fruit gummies, lol (they're my least favorite flavors, I only like the strawberry/cherry/blueberry/apple ones)

I've got a bunch of assignments due this week, and then finals next week...but then spring break! :)

So, lately I've been thinking about our apartment...I really love it, the layout, the amount of space, the rent, the amenities, the neighborhood! Just down the street on 85th they're remodeling the Fred Meyers, and basically that entire area. A bunch of new stores are going to be opening up :)

The only downside is that pets aren't allowed :(
I miss my kitty cat! Also, I want a puppy!! lol I'm not gonna lie, I look at adoption ads all the time (yes that makes me a dork) and I found the cutest pup, an Australian Shepard mix, and her name was Honey (you have no idea how perfect that name is, lol). So, I started looking at other apartments near by...and there are a lot of really good options...for 2 bedroom places. There's this adorable townhouse in Ballard that's only $800 a month, and it's gorgeous! It even has a fireplace :)  It's too bad we don't know another couple up here (or a couple willing to relocate, lol) because it's a great deal! Oh well...too be honest, Idk if I even want to move, lol Like I said, I love our place, and moving would be such a hassle, haha.

Anyway, I'll stop rambling and start doing homework! Goodnight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment