Monday, March 1, 2010

I can do this!

I am in the final stretch! and at the end of this week, I get my reward! [KYLE!]
Although time is doing that awful thing, where it's passing by quickly and yet also incredibly slowly...I know I can make it!

It's the beginning of March already? That's crazy! I've got bills to pay...oh boy, hah. Luckily, I also have job interviews and exams to keep me busy! I'm so nervous! The big interview is tomorrow morning...I'm waking up two hours early to shower and figure out what I'm going to wear, and drive over there a bit early because I don't want to be late because I got lost! Though, to be honest, I'll probably narrow down my wardrobe to like three outfits...maybe I'll video chat with Kyle so he can help me! (to be honest, he's has a great sense of style, hahaha)

Also, an electrician is coming by sometime this week, so I have to go through all of our outlets and figure out which ones feel loose, and then call Owen and let him know! It's going to be neat to have the heating fixed in the living room!

Current recommendations: The Invention of Lying (delightfully funny movie with a good mixture of tragic beauty) & Sarah's Key by Tatiana De Rosnay (a touching a moving story with dueling plot lines following two main characters, who are connected because of such sad events, also it revels a lot of historical events such as the Vel' d'Hiv')

So now, I will update my resume and get it all printed out and ready. I will check the outlets and tidy up a bit. I will rummage through my closet hoping to find something to wear (if I don't find anything, I'll probably swing by Target). I will get my lentil soup on the stove because at this rate it'll be ready just in time for dinner. Catch up on my reading for my classes and get a bit of studying done. And last but not least, I will write a few checks and pay the bills!

So, off I go!

P.S. Seriously, I can't wait for the end of this week! A week ago I was miserable because it was going to be so long until I saw Kyle again, but now I've been alone for 11 days, and he'll be here in 5 days!!!!! So I can now just focus on happy excited thoughts because he'll be here so soon!!! yay! yay! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment